to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Killer Instinct Xbox One character guide - how Double Helix

Your comments on our articles.

The six c-c-c-confirmed characters so far, plus three more potentials

Sort of free-to-play fighter Killer Instinct launches alongside the Xbox One on 22nd November, marking the franchise's first appearance on consoles in over 17 years. Given the IP's age, it's probably safe to assume that your knowledge of the series is hazy at best, non-existent at worst. That's where we come in - it's our sworn duty to fill your head will the kind of gloriously silly nonsense only fighting game backstories can provide.... read more

Postby northernmonkey75 » 24 Oct 2013, 15:22

Spinal was always my favourite back in the SNES days, looking forward to downloading this on day one :)
northernmonkey75 30

Postby MrRandomHero » 24 Oct 2013, 15:23

17 years? Was it really that long ago? Dang, no wonder I have no idea who I use to go when playing these. I'll give each of them a go to see which of them I can actually muster at least some of the moves with, that was the approach all those years ago and it somewhat worked back then. More or less.
MrRandomHero 26

Re: Killer Instinct Xbox One character guide - how Double He

Postby CunningSmile » 24 Oct 2013, 15:40

MrRandomHero wrote:17 years? Was it really that long ago? Dang, no wonder I have no idea who I use to go when playing these. I'll give each of them a go to see which of them I can actually muster at least some of the moves with, that was the approach all those years ago and it somewhat worked back then. More or less.

I have a different tactic with fighting games; I choose which ever character I think is coolest looking and then randomly mash buttons until I lose :lol:
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Re: Killer Instinct Xbox One character guide - how Double He

Postby Metalrodent » 24 Oct 2013, 15:43

CunningSmile wrote:I have a different tactic with fighting games; I choose which ever character I think is coolest looking and then randomly mash buttons until I lose :lol:

Pretty much the same here, wanna play same coop DoA against the pros? :lol:
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67