Brutal new Fighter Within Xbox One gameplay trailer released

Your comments on our articles.

Sort of reminds us of Dead or Alive

Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind! Well, actually it's in your living room. Ubisoft has released new in-game footage of the Kinect-only Fighter Within, one of Xbox One's lesser-known launch games. Marvel as ladies in period attire sling themselves around palm trees! Thrill as old men spray blood from their noses! Recoil in terror as you realise that absolutely none of this happens by way of analogue sticks and buttons!... read more

Brutal new Fighter Within Xbox One gameplay trailer released

Postby stoive » 24 Oct 2013, 18:08

On my day one pre-order list, got to give Kinect a decent try on the first day!
stoive 4

Re: Brutal new Fighter Within Xbox One gameplay trailer rele

Postby skellen79 » 24 Oct 2013, 19:34

For friends that fight? That gives me images of drunken idiots in car parks and high streets lol
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and where ever truth, love and laughter abide, I will be there in spirit.
Bill Hicks 1961-1994
skellen79 30

Postby Skipstream » 24 Oct 2013, 22:14

Anything like this sounds fun with mates after a few drinks....but... having just searched for it oni youtbue found footage from Gamescom and it was really really laggy - yuk :-(
It's a shame unless they manage to optimise this for launch - another one to wait until reviews are out.
Skipstream 52

Postby ChaoticP » 25 Oct 2013, 09:18

Cool in concept actual gameplay looks bad, from the demo I saw people were just spamming ridiculously fast punches, which I see quickly getting annoying and tiresome.
ChaoticP 52