to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

New Battlefield 4 video shows off brand new Flooded map

Your comments on our articles.

What's the matter, afraid to get your feet wet?

Planning to play Battlefield 4? You might want to bring your wellies. A video of the Flooded map has surfaced on yonder internet - thanks DSOGaming - and as the name implies, it gives Frostbite 3's new water physics systems quite the workout.... read more

New Battlefield 4 video shows off brand new Flooded map

Postby happpydays » 25 Oct 2013, 11:01

this game looks shamazing i cant wait for it ive pre orderd mine with my xbone .wish i could just sleeep untill november 222nd .happy daaaaays are coming too meeeee :D :lol: :P :shock:
happpydays 32

Re: New Battlefield 4 video shows off brand new Flooded map

Postby J288gto » 25 Oct 2013, 11:23

8 v 8 may be better for this mode. Map looks Ok, not stunning a la Paracel but would need to see more before levo occurs.
J288gto 26

Postby Starskream » 25 Oct 2013, 20:17

The videos not working for me but heres another that was put up today showing 4 minutes of gameplay on the same map except this time its conquest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmNNNeX8h-k
Starskream 39

Postby leeboyopm » 25 Oct 2013, 21:54

Not sure about BF4 got dead rising forza pre ordered and need to decide between ghosts or bf4 does any one know if ghosts is 1080p Cox I bought a 1080p TV just for the XONE so I want as many 1080p games as possible bring on the ONE
leeboyopm 26

Postby Starskream » 25 Oct 2013, 22:32

leeboyopm wrote:Not sure about BF4 got dead rising forza pre ordered and need to decide between ghosts or bf4 does any one know if ghosts is 1080p Cox I bought a 1080p TV just for the XONE so I want as many 1080p games as possible bring on the ONE

You do realize that the difference between 720p and 1080p is barely visible unless you have some sort of super hero vision?? And to answer your question, COD games have pretty much always ran at sub HD resolutions (I think its around 600p) but Infinity Ward have said that Ghosts will run at 1080p on the Xbox One and the PS4.
Starskream 39

Postby leeboyopm » 25 Oct 2013, 23:20

Starskream wrote:
leeboyopm wrote:Not sure about BF4 got dead rising forza pre ordered and need to decide between ghosts or bf4 does any one know if ghosts is 1080p Cox I bought a 1080p TV just for the XONE so I want as many 1080p games as possible bring on the ONE

You do realize that the difference between 720p and 1080p is barely visible unless you have some sort of super hero vision?? And to answer your question, COD games have pretty much always ran at sub HD resolutions (I think its around 600p) but Infinity Ward have said that Ghosts will run at 1080p on the Xbox One and the PS4.

I just want best returns for money mate if IM honest big investment I know what your saying I can tell difference but not as great as people makes out I think most people see a 1080p TV in tesco playing disny animated with colour and contrast turned right up and think wow and if rumers are true xone won't run ghosts in 1080p but Paul will why
leeboyopm 26

Postby Starskream » 26 Oct 2013, 08:47

leeboyopm wrote:I just want best returns for money mate if IM honest big investment I know what your saying I can tell difference but not as great as people makes out I think most people see a 1080p TV in tesco playing disny animated with colour and contrast turned right up and think wow and if rumers are true xone won't run ghosts in 1080p but Paul will why

Seriously I think your'e worrying over nothing as COD games always looked good regardless of their resolution. I would be more worried about the gameplay and which one I would prefer rather than the resolution they are native to.
Starskream 39

Postby leeboyopm » 26 Oct 2013, 11:40

Prob best to wait for reviews as there's no xone gameplay for either I wouldn't go psn as stepson got account hacked 3 times and feel save on live and xone looks more next gen to features over specs regardless xone is still a very powerful console and IM convined MS still ain't told us all bout specs and to me snap mode sold me moment I saw it and Kinect 2 looks real epic this time IM not fussed bout motion but I'm exited for an extender to the controller voice and face recognition full face and body mapping into games like FIFA one word epic gaming sessions coming up but I still won't most out new TV and can't decide between cod and bf4 what you getting.
leeboyopm 26

Postby Starskream » 26 Oct 2013, 12:15

Im getting Battlefield 4 even though the Beta left me a bit underwhelmed but then it was a Beta and I'm not buying the 360 version of the game this time I just have it preordered with Xbox One Forza edition. All I need for my Xbox One is a racing game (getting Forza free is pretty good) and Battlefield and I will be happy for a few months. Usually I would have bought COD for the single player because I like to complete them all on Veteran but this time around I'm not paying 80 euro for a game that I will complete in 8 hours and not bother with online.
Starskream 39

Postby N00binator 360 » 28 Oct 2013, 14:57

I'm going totally digital with this generation of console so this is a Day One download for me (after playing it for 4 weeks on the 360 first - apparently, the premium membership can be transferred over to XBone for free) - on the one proviso that the prices are not insanely high - £45 retail and £50 download I can accept, but anymore than this and they can just GTFO.
N00binator 360 27