to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Ultra Street Fighter 4 gets new combat systems and new gamep

Your comments on our articles.

SFIV designer details the Ultra Combo Double and the Red Focus Attack

Ultra Street Fighter IV may be yet another update to a five year old game, but that doesn't mean it won't have the potential to shake up the format quite dramatically.... read more

Ultra Street Fighter 4 gets new combat systems and new gamep

Postby msbhvn » 25 Oct 2013, 16:14

Hm, the Alpha series had multiple super moves without a damage penalty. They weren't online though, so it must be a balance issue. Hopefully the system changes will allow me to get into the online without being pummelled too much.

I'm quite looking forward to Ultra and my fourth SF IV disc. The costumes included on the disc will make it worth the extra £8 IMO.
#SaveOXM
msbhvn 68

Re: Ultra Street Fighter 4 gets new combat systems and new g

Postby Daniel2 » 25 Oct 2013, 20:18

Really is anyone excited for this? i mean i loved sf4 when it came out and i played super sf4 to death and even built a custom viewlix cabinet with 2 madcatz TE sticks and 32" tv which is my gaming rig and desktop, as much as i love sf4 i think these guys are wasting their time. Give us SF5 for next gen!...
Daniel2 24

Postby SilentDark » 26 Oct 2013, 15:45

Is this it now Capcom? Can I buy this safe in the knowledge that A Super Special Chocolate Awesome version won't turn up afterwards?
You know, Hitler wasn't all bad, after all, he did kill Hitler.
SilentDark 64

Postby Grummy » 26 Oct 2013, 15:52

SilentDark wrote:Is this it now Capcom? Can I buy this safe in the knowledge that A Super Special Chocolate Awesome version won't turn up afterwards?

Nope, not yet, they're still to release the SuperMegaUltraNeonVortexFacsimileVisceralSynergyTranscendence Edition.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 66
OXM Moderator