to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Ubisoft talks Assassin's Creed 4 - Abstergo, next gen versio

Your comments on our articles.

Worse things happen at sea? A chat with lead designer Jean-Sebastien Decant

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag makes landfall in the UK and US tomorrow, 29th October, for Xbox 360 and PS3 - the next generation versions of the game will follow in November. Once upon a time, it might have faced a frosty reception, but Ubisoft appears to have won over those put off by Assassin's Creed 3. In the absence of stablemate Watch Dogs from the winter 2013 line-up, Black Flag looks very much like the multiplatform open worlder to beat.... read more

Postby sexualchocolate » 28 Oct 2013, 18:21

Abstergo making Assassin's Creed games? Genius :lol:
sexualchocolate 41

Postby Oxo971 » 28 Oct 2013, 18:23

nice to know the core game is the same on both consoles, but will be interesting to see the difference in reviews once they are both released
Oxo971 23

Re: Ubisoft talks Assassin's Creed 4 - Abstergo, next gen ve

Postby MrXboxIsAwesome » 02 Nov 2013, 20:18

I LOVE A GAME JUST ABOUT THE ABSTERGO SOMEHOW BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH ASSASSIN CREED , JUST A FUTURISTIC GAME OPEN WORLD STEALTH GAME LIKE TOM CLANCY BECAUSE TOM CLANCY IS GETTING OLD NOW , SO IMAGINE A GAME LOOKING LIKE THAT PICTURE OF ABSTERGO AND YOU CAN ONLY PLAY SINGLE-PLAYER , GO IN FUTURISTIC SHOPS TO BUY FUTURISTIC WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT OR NEW CLOTHES FOR YOUR CHARACTER , YOU COULD ALSO HAVE THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE LOOK OF YOUR CHARACTER BUT WHATEVER THE CHARACTER IS LIKE WILL AFFECT HIS PERFOMANE WHEN FIGHTING AND HOW STEALTHY THE CHARACTER IS AND IT WOULD BE AN AWESOME NEXT-GEN WITH AN AWESOME NEW NEXT-GEN ENGINE TO SUIT THE GAME LIKE:ABSTERGO ENGINE AND THE GAME COULD BE CALLED SOMETHING LIKE ABSTERGO WORLD , JUST A REALLY,REALLY WEIRD IDEA I THOUGHT OF. :D :!: :idea: :)
MrXboxIsAwesome 5

Postby Grummy » 02 Nov 2013, 20:35

MrXboxIsAwesome wrote:I LOVE A GAME JUST ABOUT THE ABSTERGO SOMEHOW BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH ASSASSIN CREED , JUST A FUTURISTIC GAME OPEN WORLD STEALTH GAME LIKE TOM CLANCY BECAUSE TOM CLANCY IS GETTING OLD NOW , SO IMAGINE A GAME LOOKING LIKE THAT PICTURE OF ABSTERGO AND YOU CAN ONLY PLAY SINGLE-PLAYER , GO IN FUTURISTIC SHOPS TO BUY FUTURISTIC WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT OR NEW CLOTHES FOR YOUR CHARACTER , YOU COULD ALSO HAVE THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE LOOK OF YOUR CHARACTER BUT WHATEVER THE CHARACTER IS LIKE WILL AFFECT HIS PERFOMANE WHEN FIGHTING AND HOW STEALTHY THE CHARACTER IS AND IT WOULD BE AN AWESOME NEXT-GEN WITH AN AWESOME NEW NEXT-GEN ENGINE TO SUIT THE GAME LIKE:ABSTERGO ENGINE AND THE GAME COULD BE CALLED SOMETHING LIKE ABSTERGO WORLD , JUST A REALLY,REALLY WEIRD IDEA I THOUGHT OF. :D :!: :idea: :)

Yeah, if you could go ahead and NOT type all in caps in the future, that would be great.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby MrXboxIsAwesome » 02 Nov 2013, 21:07

Deleterooney.
MrXboxIsAwesome 5

Postby Grummy » 03 Nov 2013, 01:31

MrXboxIsAwesome wrote:Deleterooney.

I didn't read your last rant because it was all in caps, I didn't read this one for the same reason. I've asked you once already and this is a second time, quit with the all caps, it doesn't make for pleasant reading. Please don't make me ask you again.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby MrXboxIsAwesome » 03 Nov 2013, 13:26

Sorry mate I give up won't go on further.
MrXboxIsAwesome 5

Postby Grummy » 03 Nov 2013, 13:30

MrXboxIsAwesome wrote:Sorry mate I give up won't go on further.

Much obliged.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator