to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

The Walking Dead Season Two revealed, players will step into

Your comments on our articles.

Keep that hair short...

I'm not crying, it's just raining on my face. The new teaser trailer for The Walking Dead Season Two just caused all the emotions experienced during Season One to come crashing back, and now I'm feeling rather fragile as a result. No Clem, things can never go back to the way they were before you and Lee broke all our hearts forever.... read more

Postby SilentDark » 30 Oct 2013, 12:37

Awesome, Clementine is definitely one of my favourite mini-moes of all time, perhaps second only to Nanako from Persona 4. I can't wait to pick this up.
You know, Hitler wasn't all bad, after all, he did kill Hitler.
SilentDark 65

Postby silent alchemist » 30 Oct 2013, 12:40

can some one help me i can not save on the walking dead
silent alchemist 39

Re: The Walking Dead Season Two revealed, players will step

Postby yunoyuluvit » 30 Oct 2013, 12:44

Aoife, will this be a separate game to the original, or plug into it, the same way that 400 Days did?
yunoyuluvit 40

Postby OXM Aoife » 30 Oct 2013, 13:10

yunoyuluvit wrote:Aoife, will this be a separate game to the original, or plug into it, the same way that 400 Days did?

This via the official press release:
"Expected to premiere later this year, The Walking Dead: Season Two - A Telltale Games Series will consist of five episodes that will be released for digital download over the course of the season and will conclude in 2014."

Sounds like it'll be its own separate entity.
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Postby brandyandy1xx » 30 Oct 2013, 13:29

I am so excited for this i am glued to the web sites and forums for more info. Btw is the WD S2 out this year or next
brandyandy1xx 9

Postby s17pur » 30 Oct 2013, 13:56

Is it safe to assume that this will be released on Xbox One too? I'm trading in my 360 ahead of the One launch, but it'd be annoying to miss out on this!
s17pur 20

Postby Deadlokk » 30 Oct 2013, 15:09

Haha, nice Flight of the Conchords reference!
Deadlokk 28

Postby Funkcase » 30 Oct 2013, 15:11

Yes! I've been anticipating season 2 greatly :)
Funkcase 26

Postby BiDDY THE RiVER » 30 Oct 2013, 15:24

It'll be cool if it comes out for Xbox One, but I wonder what happens to all the decisions that we made on the 360, will we be able to transfer the save somehow? USB or via cloud?

If its a no, then I'll be sticking with the 360, because beside The Wolf Among Us and DLC on BioShock, this would be the only reason I am keeping it.
BiDDY THE RiVER 32

Postby yunoyuluvit » 30 Oct 2013, 16:05

OXM Aoife wrote:
yunoyuluvit wrote:Aoife, will this be a separate game to the original, or plug into it, the same way that 400 Days did?

This via the official press release:
"Expected to premiere later this year, The Walking Dead: Season Two - A Telltale Games Series will consist of five episodes that will be released for digital download over the course of the season and will conclude in 2014."

Sounds like it'll be its own separate entity.

*Doffs cap*
yunoyuluvit 40

Postby xPearse » 30 Oct 2013, 16:41

s17pur wrote:Is it safe to assume that this will be released on Xbox One too? I'm trading in my 360 ahead of the One launch, but it'd be annoying to miss out on this!

Ugh who'd want to trade in their 360 for a steam wreck of a console, also their is no backward compatibility so pointless to do so as you'll get like £50 off the £500 or whatever price tag.
xPearse 26

Postby TronZler » 30 Oct 2013, 16:52

xPearse wrote:
s17pur wrote:Is it safe to assume that this will be released on Xbox One too? I'm trading in my 360 ahead of the One launch, but it'd be annoying to miss out on this!

Ugh who'd want to trade in their 360 for a steam wreck of a console, also their is no backward compatibility so pointless to do so as you'll get like £50 off the £500 or whatever price tag.

XPearse dude,don't you realise your critisicm of a console you've never played before makes you completely absurd? You can only have opinions worth sharing (IMO) if they are based on experience,an as "the steam wreck of a console" isn't out yet it marks your post as nothing but troll. An i wouldn't even count a hands on experience at a games show with much credibilty either,as thats not the finished product but ... if thats the avenue you want to take,most things i've heard about PS4 at these events,is that their games CONSTANTLY crash. So on that information,which seems more of "steam wreck console" ? Not that i'd even call PS4 that either yet,as i havn't played on a finished product period.
I will however be keeping my 360 as theres still plently life an choice of things i want to play on that machine for a good while yet.

Off Topic,but how many troll posts are you allowed here? Whats the limit? Just out of curiosity? :P
TronZler 23

Postby Grummy » 30 Oct 2013, 16:55

TronZler wrote:
xPearse wrote:

XPearse dude,don't you realise your critisicm of a console you've never played before makes you completely absurd? You can only have opinions worth sharing (IMO) if they are based on experience,an as "the steam wreck of a console" isn't out yet it marks your post as nothing but troll. An i wouldn't even count a hands on experience at a games show with much credibilty either,as thats not the finished product but ... if thats the avenue you want to take,most things i've heard about PS4 at these events,is that their games CONSTANTLY crash. So on that information,which seems more of "steam wreck console" ? Not that i'd even call PS4 that either yet,as i havn't played on a finished product period.
I will however be keeping my 360 as theres still plently life an choice of things i want to play on that machine for a good while yet.

Off Topic,but how many troll posts are you allowed here? Whats the limit? Just out of curiosity? :P

We have a secret Trollocity meter, when it hits danger levels, people get warnings.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 66
OXM Moderator

Postby TronZler » 30 Oct 2013, 17:27

Grummy wrote:
TronZler wrote:

We have a secret Trollocity meter, when it hits danger levels, people get warnings.

lol Good to know,noted! It was maybe a hinderance of mine in the past not knowing the boundaries so this should help me :wink: What about you xPearse? :P

Back on topic,i too Aofie will be getting this when its out,loved the first series an like everyone else who likes it,am worried for wee Clem. Haven't got round to playing 400 days (thats what its called right?) yet though,will prob get it when the first ep of the new ones out,although i'll play 400 days first to get me back in the swing of it.
TronZler 23

Postby tony99 » 30 Oct 2013, 17:42

It had to be Clementine or it would have been a bit weird if it wasn't, can't wait for this.
tony99 18

Next