to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Video: one hour of gladiatorial madness in Ryse: Son of Rome

Your comments on our articles.

Single player arena mode demonstrated with Microsoft Studios commentary

Mornings are for being productive and a good team-player, or they're for watching a solid hour of Ryse: Son of Rome - I forget which. Are you unable to call a day complete unless you've seen a guy whisk somebody's arms and legs off with an 1800 year old sword? The video below is for you, then.... read more

Postby Neil H » 31 Oct 2013, 11:36

I do really like the look of this, but i'm desperate to see more SP before laying down a pre-order - come on Crytek get some more footage ASAP!
Whatever doesn't kill me........had better start running
Neil H 22

Postby 360365 » 31 Oct 2013, 11:37

Played the multiplayer on tuesday at the X1 Game lock in. It totally squashed any doubts i had about my pre order of the one. Totally awesome.
360365 34

Re: Video: one hour of gladiatorial madness in Ryse: Son of

Postby msbhvn » 31 Oct 2013, 11:40

360365 wrote:Played the multiplayer on tuesday at the X1 Game lock in. It totally squashed any doubts i had about my pre order of the one. Totally awesome.

Was that the arena demo? I found it was pretty fun, once you figured out what the hell to do. Was a bit buggy, though. My multiplayer partner looked like he had jelly legs on my screen. :lol:
Massively Multiplatform since ever, fanboys!
msbhvn 69

Postby ChaoticP » 31 Oct 2013, 11:58

msbhvn wrote:
360365 wrote:Played the multiplayer on tuesday at the X1 Game lock in. It totally squashed any doubts i had about my pre order of the one. Totally awesome.

Was that the arena demo? I found it was pretty fun, once you figured out what the hell to do. Was a bit buggy, though. My multiplayer partner looked like he had jelly legs on my screen. :lol:

I still don't know how to beat those mace wielding barbarian leaders without using one of the god gifts.
ChaoticP 52

Postby 360365 » 31 Oct 2013, 12:03

msbhvn wrote:

Yeh, I loved it, I didnt see any bugs. Did a couple of double team executions and just kept thinking, this is gonna look sooo good on my tv. Killer instinct was impressive to.
360365 34