to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Ryse: Son of Rome gets live action web series, debuts 5th No

Your comments on our articles.

Machinima presents four-part series charting the path of protagonist Marius Titus

Given Crytek's mission statement of bringing the worlds of cinema and gaming closer together with the next generation of consoles, this is hardly surprising news. Its Xbox One launch title Ryse: Son of Rome is to receive a four-part live action web series, the first chapter of which debuts on Machinima's YouTube channel next week.... read more

Ryse: Son of Rome gets live action web series, debuts 5th No

Postby stylon » 31 Oct 2013, 13:41

Made my mind up to get this at launch way back in June. Even though it looked like an entire game made up of QTE's I could see a promising looking game in a pretty unique setting. Since then every new video preview or snippet of info has shown it getting better and better. This, Forza, Black Flag, DR3, BF4 and/or COD and KI will be my launch games. :D

Looking forward to 'The Fall' too - looks like it could be a quality 'prequel' to the game and whet my appetite even further 8)
stylon 48