to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Your comments on our articles.

Also - this year's mandatory celebrity in the live-action CoD TV advert is...

To maximise your bug-squishing potential in little-known indie darling Call of Duty: Ghosts' Extinction mode, you'll be get to pick one of four player classes which have been revealed via the Call of Duty community website.... read more

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby itsxkenny » 03 Nov 2013, 16:51

i really hope this cod has something to boast about or is it just cod all over again SSDD. with titanfall due 2014 i can see cod slipping down the pecking order it would be a shame had some special days playing cod but it does need an injection of life adding.
itsxkenny 10
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 22 May 2013, 16:18

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby happpydays » 03 Nov 2013, 17:21

itsxkenny wrote:i really hope this cod has something to boast about or is it just cod all over again SSDD. with titanfall due 2014 i can see cod slipping down the pecking order it would be a shame had some special days playing cod but it does need an injection of life adding.

omg you are so boring with is this another cod .if you dont like call of duty dont buy it fa christ sake it cant be that bad if millions of people buy and play the game can it .yeah titanfall will be amazing hopefull but in its own right just like battlefield 4 which will be amazing in its own right . so what then you gonna buy a cod game and it ended up like deus ex then you would be moaning its not call of duty no more .jesus just stop ya whining no one is forcing you too buy it are they simple
happpydays 31
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 18:37
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby majormomsticky » 03 Nov 2013, 17:26

I myself feel that way I'm a cod fan since cod 4 but this is starting to get old now the games seems to be far behind the rivals in terms of graphics and gameplay !! The only thing cod still has is fun but like many gamers were starting to get bored with these games within 3 - 4 months , I've got ghosts and I will play it but I also have battlefield 4 & titanfall coming march 2014 so I think its safe to say call of duty will be dropping down the FPS list very quickly battlefield just keeps getting better and better and in some ways is getting faster which makes it more and more fast paced like cod and titanfall also is bringing summit new and with ex infinity ward developers on board the guys who made the 2 best cods we've ever seen in cod 4 & mw2 you just know these guys know how to make a game fun as there proven before cod is a dying franchise whoever thinks its still gonna be king of next gen FPS is either stupid or a cod fanboy !! Like I said this I'm a gamer who likes all FPS Ive always played them all but cod is no longer king and is gonna be dropping more down the pecking order over the next 1 - 3 years

R.I.P call of duty has been a good run and always will be 1 of the all time greats but its time to change now :cry:
majormomsticky 30
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 00:36
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby happpydays » 03 Nov 2013, 17:58

majormomsticky wrote:I myself feel that way I'm a cod fan since cod 4 but this is starting to get old now the games seems to be far behind the rivals in terms of graphics and gameplay !! The only thing cod still has is fun but like many gamers were starting to get bored with these games within 3 - 4 months , I've got ghosts and I will play it but I also have battlefield 4 & titanfall coming march 2014 so I think its safe to say call of duty will be dropping down the FPS list very quickly battlefield just keeps getting better and better and in some ways is getting faster which makes it more and more fast paced like cod and titanfall also is bringing summit new and with ex infinity ward developers on board the guys who made the 2 best cods we've ever seen in cod 4 & mw2 you just know these guys know how to make a game fun as there proven before cod is a dying franchise whoever thinks its still gonna be king of next gen FPS is either stupid or a cod fanboy !! Like I said this I'm a gamer who likes all FPS Ive always played them all but cod is no longer king and is gonna be dropping more down the pecking order over the next 1 - 3 years

R.I.P call of duty has been a good run and always will be 1 of the all time greats but its time to change now :cry:

boooooooooring i like cod and i like battle field ive got them both coming to my xbone but the simple fact is the simple fast paced gameplay of cod always gets me back there even after ive played it to death may be cod will run its course eventually but not fa a good few years yet titanfall does loook fantastic but fa all u no it could be over rated garbage so please stop with ya mystic meg predictions its really boring
happpydays 31
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 18:37
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby CunningSmile » 03 Nov 2013, 18:03

happpydays wrote:boooooooooring i like cod and i like battle field ive got them both coming to my xbone but the simple fact is the simple fast paced gameplay of cod always gets me back there even after ive played it to death may be cod will run its course eventually but not fa a good few years yet titanfall does loook fantastic but fa all u no it could be over rated garbage so please stop with ya mystic meg predictions its really boring


Do you know what else is really boring? Overly aggressive posters shouting down others opinions. I'm very happy that you still love CoD but that doesn't change the fact Major now finds it boring and past it's best before date. Have a bit more respect for other users please.
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
User avatar
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator
 
Posts: 9277
Joined: 03 Aug 2009, 15:17
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby majormomsticky » 03 Nov 2013, 18:13

CunningSmile wrote:
happpydays wrote:boooooooooring i like cod and i like battle field ive got them both coming to my xbone but the simple fact is the simple fast paced gameplay of cod always gets me back there even after ive played it to death may be cod will run its course eventually but not fa a good few years yet titanfall does loook fantastic but fa all u no it could be over rated garbage so please stop with ya mystic meg predictions its really boring


Do you know what else is really boring? Overly aggressive posters shouting down others opinions. I'm very happy that you still love CoD but that doesn't change the fact Major now finds it boring and past it's best before date. Have a bit more respect for other users please.


Agreed have more respect for other uses please !

Just because I feel cod is past its best don't mean I'm saying I won't play it anymore or that other should not buy it or play it I was just saying my own opinion cause like a lot of us true friendly gamers were getting fed up with all these fanboys who can't accept the truth we all have are own opinions but have more respect for other games not just on this site but also on your Xbox live gaming & in person if you give that altitude on Xbox live I'm sure you will get a bad rep within weeks of owning a Xbox one

P.s sorry if anything I've said have affenses any gamer but I'm a friendly sociel gamer and I don't like having people disrespect this website or other games !! :D
majormomsticky 30
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 00:36
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby happpydays » 03 Nov 2013, 18:48

ooooooooo really i was expressing my opionion too yours i wasent being offensive once so please get a grip of yourselfs really hard truth is you no im wright simple fact . im not a fanboy but say fa instance the graphics havent changed since cod 4 well all i can say is you havent been playing the games or you need 1 a new tv from your big siler widescreen or 2 you need too get your eyes tested black ops 2 graphicaly weees all over battlefield 3 hands downs but thats not saying i dont love bf 3 cause i do if you dont like what i said so f---ing what if you dont like my opinion so f----ing what but you cunning ps fanboy i been reading your hate for months about time i put foot in ya smile make u choke on ya teeth
happpydays 31
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 18:37
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby lazercut123 » 03 Nov 2013, 18:54

Nobody mentioned the graphics but you.

Also, saying you want to basically murder someone because they don't like a game is fanboyism and just plain rude. Nobody is stopping you expressing your opinion, but you saying "boooooooring" because they don't like a game is stopping them.

Stop being a rude hippocrate and calm down.
"I fear being nothing, I fear having no thought, no feeling, no joy or sadness, I fear nothingness. And spiders." - Me.
User avatar
lazercut123 54
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 20:04

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby happpydays » 03 Nov 2013, 19:01

lazercut123 wrote:Nobody mentioned the graphics but you.

Also, saying you want to basically murder someone because they don't like a game is fanboyism and just plain rude. Nobody is stopping you expressing your opinion, but you saying "boooooooring" because they don't like a game is stopping them.

Stop being a rude hippocrate and calm down.

oh really read agian and then read it again and again idiot grow up yeah so i said boring is that being offensive and as threatning to murder some one get a grip of yaself
happpydays 31
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 18:37
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby lazercut123 » 03 Nov 2013, 19:06

You are being rude.
Sure, you like CoD, so do I, but others don't and it would be easier for everyone if you accepted that and calmed down.

You'll probably misinterpret this and insult me, but all I mean is to please be respectful to others, it makes life easier.
"I fear being nothing, I fear having no thought, no feeling, no joy or sadness, I fear nothingness. And spiders." - Me.
User avatar
lazercut123 54
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 20:04

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby TippiestRook99 » 03 Nov 2013, 19:09

Happydays wrote:Oooooooooh really I was expressing my opinion too yours I wasn't being offensive once so please get a grip of yourselves really hard truth is you no I'm right simple fact. I'm not a fanboy but say for instance the graphics haven't changed since COD 4 well all I can say is you haven't been playing the games or you need a new T.V from your big silver widescreen or 2 you need too get your eyes tested Black Ops 2 graphically urinates all over Battlefield 3 hands downs but that's not saying I don't love BF 3 cause I do if you don't like what I said so f---ing what if you don't like my opinion so f----ing what but you cunning PlayStation fanboy I been reading your hate for months about time I put foot in your smile make you choke on your teeth

Image

No need to insult everyone to prove your point Mr.Happy and also remember to use caps please.
And that's why my butt hurts - Troy Baker - Men in Black:Alien Crisis

Since having a blog is mainstream these days.
http://eternalshag78.wordpress.com/
User avatar
TippiestRook99 54
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 21:21
Location: Ireland

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby lazercut123 » 03 Nov 2013, 19:11

Oh god not again, maybe my wolverines will stop this :lol: .
"I fear being nothing, I fear having no thought, no feeling, no joy or sadness, I fear nothingness. And spiders." - Me.
User avatar
lazercut123 54
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 20:04

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby Grummy » 03 Nov 2013, 19:14

I'll stop this, you two leave it be, you're only exacerbating the issue.
One. Warrior. Nation.
User avatar
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator
 
Posts: 8429
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 19:36
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby lazercut123 » 03 Nov 2013, 19:15

Sorry (/goes and plays ultra street fighter 4)

I think he's on the watchlist now.
"I fear being nothing, I fear having no thought, no feeling, no joy or sadness, I fear nothingness. And spiders." - Me.
User avatar
lazercut123 54
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 20:04

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction Mode classes detailed

Postby happpydays » 03 Nov 2013, 19:19

who me what for disagreaing with you people pffffffft idiots
happpydays 31
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 18:37
Location: United Kingdom

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dfused, Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]