to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Xbox One GAME pre-order console bundles revealed - rumour

Your comments on our articles.

Value, Movie, Premium and Epic packs available to pre-order customers

The folks over at Videogamer have gotten a hold of GAME's Xbox One console bundle details and pricing just a few weeks ahead of its global launch on 22nd November. These bundles will apparently be offered to customers who have pre-ordered their console, but it's believed that there will be additional stock set aside for people to simply walk in and buy on launch day.... read more

Postby angelsk » 11 Nov 2013, 11:26

Probably a stupid question - but why does the starter pack have a HDMI cable in it. I thought the Xbox One actually came with an HDMI cable?
angelsk 18

Postby schwepterbrowser » 11 Nov 2013, 11:30

I'm keeping my standard pre-order, but I'll take half price LEGO Marvel and £10 off the Gold sub.
schwepterbrowser 54

Re: Xbox One GAME pre-order console bundles revealed - rumou

Postby msbhvn » 11 Nov 2013, 11:41

Value bundle plus official accessories for me. I've already got way too many Blu-ray movies and don't want their off-brand accessories.
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Postby GHOSTY05 » 11 Nov 2013, 11:43

For game those bundles are not that bad.

Best value is the first one, that comes with 2 games for £470.00
GHOSTY05 39

Postby MrRandomHero » 11 Nov 2013, 11:55

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for half price

Part of me hopes this isn't true seeing as I'm already going to have a fair few to play next week. Wait, next week? :shock:
MrRandomHero 26

Postby OXM Aoife » 11 Nov 2013, 11:56

MrRandomHero wrote:
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for half price

Part of me hopes this isn't true seeing as I'm already going to have a fair few to play next week. Wait, next week? :shock:

itshappening.gif
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Postby CunningSmile » 11 Nov 2013, 11:57

Any idea if the half price Lego will be available if I'm not buying my One from them? I've already got it preordered from someone else, but half price games are always nice.
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Postby DapperDirewolf » 11 Nov 2013, 12:00

GHOSTY05 wrote:For game those bundles are not that bad.

Probably why it's called the Value Pack 8)
DapperDirewolf 1

Postby GHOSTY05 » 11 Nov 2013, 12:03

DapperDirewolf wrote:
GHOSTY05 wrote:For game those bundles are not that bad.

Probably why it's called the Value Pack 8)

I am well aware what its called, thanks for pointing that out, your powers of observation are far superior!!

Another clown joins the forums.

Value is not normally the case with GAME though is it.
GHOSTY05 39

Postby Luke Scotney » 11 Nov 2013, 12:08

I would not ever get anything pre-ordered from GAME they never ship on time and from a company which has been in Administration already. So sure you may get some cool bundles here but you'll have to wait a couple days after release to get them.
Luke Scotney 6

Postby Drviolence » 11 Nov 2013, 12:14

Silly money! So stoked I'm getting mine with FIFA and cod for free! Also ordered forza, dead rising 3 and assassins creed. Can't wait now!! Not sure why I didn't get a killer instinct email since I've been online since the original Xbox and have a one preorder and high gamerscore...
Drviolence 33

Postby FesLatif » 11 Nov 2013, 12:29

i have preordered my day one edition with fifa online but i will probably be going into game to pick up Forza5 and possibly even Dead Rising 3 to give myself a good variety and choice of games to check the system specs out on. i just hope november 22 would hurry itself up as am eager to get on board the next gen roller coaster ... 8)
FesLatif 20

Postby eviltb » 11 Nov 2013, 12:29

Hmmm I may call shenanigans on this one. I spoke to GAME this morning and they said cause I was a Phase One customer, I couldn't change my order or anything now as they are taking payments tomorrow and they had run out their allocation of Day Ones. So unless they are expecting an influx of cancellations when payments get taken, unless its published on their website then these bundles will remain to be seen....
"I've got better things to do tonight than die!" - Springer
eviltb 14

Postby vadersmyfather » 11 Nov 2013, 12:51

eviltb wrote:Hmmm I may call shenanigans on this one. I spoke to GAME this morning and they said cause I was a Phase One customer, I couldn't change my order or anything now as they are taking payments tomorrow and they had run out their allocation of Day Ones. So unless they are expecting an influx of cancellations when payments get taken, unless its published on their website then these bundles will remain to be seen....

I pre-ordered with Shopto and they started taking the payments from the 9th November so they could have everything sorted in time for the renewal. I could understand for people wandering into GAME to make a purchase being offered these options, but it seems rather late for pre-orders.
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid it dseno't mttaer the oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rhgit pclae.
vadersmyfather 46

Postby lfcgorsty » 11 Nov 2013, 13:18

I ordered my bundle through ShopTo, console with 4 games for £560, as for the blu-ray films, I am probably going to either pick them up individually when they come out or give them on a list to people to pick me up for my birthday or Christmas should they be stuck for ideas, and aside from that, Man of Steel isn't released until 2 weeks after the Xbox One anyway and I'm pretty sure Kick Ass 2 is out two weeks after that, so you'd end up waiting regardless.

As for the bundles themselves, not bad considering they're from GAME, but the whole idea that you will only get the top trade in value when upgrading from 360 to One games if you bought them from GAME is ridiculous, especially with the awful prices they typically give for trade ins. I'm selling FIFA 14 and Madden 25 to my brother for £30, that is more than GAME would offer me in trade value for the two
lfcgorsty 19

Next