to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC details possibly leaked - seven map

Your comments on our articles.

Swamp, Battery, Red River, Rumble, Gaza, Dome and Boneyard

Downloadable content for Call of Duty: Ghosts? Reader, I'm as shocked and titillated as you are. Infinity Ward appears to have let slip the names of seven forthcoming DLC maps, via Reddit and as reported by CVG. One of the maps, Dome, may be a remake of a map from Modern Warfare 3.... read more

Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC details possibly leaked - seven map

Postby danhalen74 » 12 Nov 2013, 14:33

Dropzone on Dome used to be hilarious...they could bring that back for shits and giggles....
danhalen74 44

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC details possibly leaked - seven

Postby bamozzy » 12 Nov 2013, 15:52

Believe it ir not Strikezone in Ghosts is almost Identical to Dome in terms of layout and size. The only major difference is that Strikezone has a walway/tunnel thing through the middle. Most of the other aspects are vedry similar - completely reskinned of course.

Don't believe me??? Check out Optic Nadeshots video about Devs being lazy or giving fans what they want on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWdGeaX_JM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUs3l6DsCu9ZOXkJkvskEsrQ

Must admit I didn't see it at first til I watched this!
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

bamozzy 61

Postby Nero Creed » 12 Nov 2013, 18:32

bamozzy wrote:Believe it ir not Strikezone in Ghosts is almost Identical to Dome in terms of layout and size. The only major difference is that Strikezone has a walway/tunnel thing through the middle. Most of the other aspects are vedry similar - completely reskinned of course.

Don't believe me??? Check out Optic Nadeshots video about Devs being lazy or giving fans what they want on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWdGeaX_JM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUs3l6DsCu9ZOXkJkvskEsrQ

Must admit I didn't see it at first til I watched this!

I noticed this too while camping on infected with my brother. (Building that's ment to be the dome) I think it's good because i loved dome but i also think this was being lazy.

I'm happy i didn't buy it because lobby times are a joke and 12 players are not enough on most maps.
Nero Creed 17

Postby happpydays » 12 Nov 2013, 19:54

im looking forward too getting ghosts on my one next week .but i really cant wait too find out what trey arc has got too offer next year and hope fully next gen zombies :D
happpydays 32