to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes gameplay video - 12 minutes

Your comments on our articles.

Snake? Snake? SNAAAA - oh, there you are Snake

What better day to wind down after a hard day's relentlessly F5ing our frontpage than by watching just under a quarter of an hour of Metal Gear Solid gameplay? Sorry, you'll have to fetch your own drinks. Released by Konami just now, the video shows our old friend, Mr Solid of the Snake family, infiltrating a desert base. Various identikit guards are inconvenienced in the process. I'll say this for Snake, he knows his way around the human spinal column.... read more

Postby delpoi » 15 Nov 2013, 18:57

Please say the part were you mention digital buy price and reasonable is a bit of a nudge nudge win wink kinda thing as am going fully digital for my Xbox one :D
delpoi 40

Postby TronZler » 15 Nov 2013, 18:59

That was a joy getting to watch that so thanks Ed! Did you also know Ed,you outdone IGN on this one,as i'd just been there for that Greg i love Sony guy talking about it in a video. He was only allowed to show 2 seconds of it,they wouldn't give him the footage lol
Guess thats what IGN get for daring to post honest reviews of PS4 this week!
TronZler 23

Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes gameplay video - 12 minu

Postby msbhvn » 15 Nov 2013, 19:32

after a hard day's relentlessly F5ing our frontpage

Oh my God, Edwin, have you sent spies to my house?! :shock:

*closes the curtains*
#SaveOXM
msbhvn 68

Postby GHOSTY05 » 15 Nov 2013, 19:37

delpoi wrote:Please say the part were you mention digital buy price and reasonable is a bit of a nudge nudge win wink kinda thing as am going fully digital for my Xbox one :D

Digital prices will be £45- £55.00 as already confirmed.

Hence why i wont be bothering.
GHOSTY05 39

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 15 Nov 2013, 19:49

Saw this a few weeks ago on youtube and it still looks awesome.

However I honestly dont see how breaking the game up into two separate games is anything but a cash grab. Also breaking the story up in such a way is stupid. The Tanker mission wasn't on a separate disc from the main game of Metal Gear Solid 2.
I just know that when Ground Zeroes ends on an inevitable cliff hanger Ill be so frustrated that I cant continue the story immediately.
Johnbhoy69 54

Postby battfink83 » 15 Nov 2013, 23:19

Looks great cant wait
battfink83 51

Postby Xbox_won » 17 Nov 2013, 18:35

Ok, As someone who is not an expert in the MGS universe but reasonably clued up right now I'm extremely confused.
Ground zeroes is set before the phantom pain, which going by chronological order is before MGS4, yet in this video at the very start of the mission where "big boss" is on top of the truck you can clearly see Cuba- 21st september 2013...... If that is big boss how can It be 2013??? As far as I'm aware big boss died in 2014, and he looks awfully young if that is him?? Someone explain if I have missed something please........ Confused much.....LOL.
Xbox_won 1