to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Minecraft Xbox 360: Skyrim Edition gets trailer, dated

Your comments on our articles.

Fus Ro Dah-wnload from the 20th November

What happens when you take the RPG world of Skyrim and recreate it in the blocky world of Minecraft? Well, apart from Ed jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas morning, you get the Skyrim Mash-Up pack for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition... read more

Minecraft Xbox 360: Skyrim Edition gets trailer, dated

Postby Abe hikura » 16 Nov 2013, 10:41

I sure hope these save transfers isn't delay the launch of the Xbox One version.

As a long time minecraft player on PC I am quite used to having to restart an worlds after updates.
Abe hikura 54

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360: Skyrim Edition gets trailer, dated

Postby PonderingWalrus » 16 Nov 2013, 14:16

Probably the closest thing we will ever get to co-op in Skyrim.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42

Postby Mat Jones » 17 Nov 2013, 01:33

I would like to see a Minecraft: Arkham Mash-up :) If only they could include the grapnel gun, that would be awesome.
Mat Jones 1

Postby cbaf » 17 Nov 2013, 11:56

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like you get the whole mash up pack for free when you download the free trial?
cbaf 19

Postby XAdamskioX » 19 Nov 2013, 00:01

More time needs to be spent on these mash up packs they always look so pixelated ... well i know that Minecraft is a pixel block game but seriously the weapons and some of the textures are so rushed ... look at how smooth the texture pack, Dokucraft is with its nice weapons and blocks. I do like the natural texture pack but even that isn't great at times.
XAdamskioX 1

Postby Metalrodent » 19 Nov 2013, 01:04

XAdamskioX wrote:More time needs to be spent on these mash up packs they always look so pixelated ... well i know that Minecraft is a pixel block game but seriously the weapons and some of the textures are so rushed ... look at how smooth the texture pack, Dokucraft is with its nice weapons and blocks. I do like the natural texture pack but even that isn't great at times.

Dokucraft is not an official pack, rather a PC version mod - and the textures are not rushed, its called having a particular style
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71