to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

State of Decay Breakdown DLC dated and priced - trailer with

Your comments on our articles.

Survival mode DLC will set you back $6.99 from November 29th

Undead Labs' XBLA zombie survival smash State of Decay was originally hoping to get its long awaited Breakdown DLC out in time for Halloween, when last minute issues popped up during certification. Luckily, you can't keep a good zombie down, and the DLC will finally rise by the end of this month.... read more

State of Decay Breakdown DLC dated and priced - trailer with

Postby Abe hikura » 16 Nov 2013, 15:18

Before they canceled coop would of snatched it up but now its low on my list
Abe hikura 54

Re: State of Decay Breakdown DLC dated and priced - trailer

Postby battfink83 » 16 Nov 2013, 16:56

Agreed, co op being cancelled was a little disappointing. Me and a pal were going to play the hell out of this. Just don't think ill play it Much
battfink83 53

Postby Roy Dransfield » 16 Nov 2013, 20:17

What's the point in that when we are all getting next gen consoles :cry:
Roy Dransfield 25

Postby Metalrodent » 16 Nov 2013, 20:30

Roy Dransfield wrote:What's the point in that when we are all getting next gen consoles :cry:

cause not everybody is getting a next gen console, or at the least not everybody who buys one will sell their 360
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71

Postby Christopher Dack » 17 Nov 2013, 10:39

Yeah some people have learned the past lessons of every single 1st generation launch of new console. Most people I know are doing wait and see. This time next year bigger hard drive , cheaper and fixes for the kinect ring of death ( or other unknown ring of death).
As for breakdown for five pounds should be a laugh but it should have been done from start, alot of people on undead labs forums and facebook have lost interest.
Christopher Dack 25

Postby CunningSmile » 17 Nov 2013, 10:45

Christopher Dack wrote:Yeah some people have learned the past lessons of every single 1st generation launch of new console. Most people I know are doing wait and see. This time next year bigger hard drive , cheaper and fixes for the kinect ring of death ( or other unknown ring of death).
As for breakdown for five pounds should be a laugh but it should have been done from start, alot of people on undead labs forums and facebook have lost interest.

However playing devils advocate the cheaper consoles with bigger HD never happen if no one buys at launch. Someone has to take the plunge otherwise new consoles go the way of the Dreamcast
"Jar Jar, you're a genius"
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator

Postby Christopher Dack » 17 Nov 2013, 11:07

:lol: we who are about to die salute you . No very good point though .
Christopher Dack 25

Postby Skipstream » 17 Nov 2013, 11:29

While X1 price will drop I don't think it will be by a lot at all. I'm sure they'll release a larger HD version in the future but I bet it will be more expensive than current.

I was going to keep my 360 but I'm lucky to have another 2 in the house (one in each of the kids rooms) so can always 'borrow' them ;-)

However, in regards to State of Decay - I liked this game and put in quite a few hours and then, well, just got bored! It all came too samey for me - people bloody whinging and having to stop the story missions to go and get more food or whatever. I think State of Decay was excellent value for money but not for me going forward.
Skipstream 51