to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

CoD World at War Map Pack 3 screenshots

Your comments on our articles.

All the details are in the title, really. Apart from the zombies.

Activision and Treyarch have released some new screenshots of the next map pack for Call of Duty: World at War.... read more

CoD World at War Map Pack 3 screenshots

Postby SamHutto » 24 Jul 2009, 14:58

After the crapness of Map Pack 1, I definatley not be getting Map Pack 2 or 3. Not even Map Pack 1's zombies map was good. Meh. Make the multiplayer maps better and i might buy them but just for the zombie maps? No thanks. :)
SamHutto 1

Re: CoD World at War Map Pack 3 screenshots

Postby GHOSTY05 » 24 Jul 2009, 18:51

SamHutto wrote:After the crapness of Map Pack 1, I definatley not be getting Map Pack 2 or 3. Not even Map Pack 1's zombies map was good. Meh. Make the multiplayer maps better and i might buy them but just for the zombie maps? No thanks. :)

The last map pack wasnt too bad but this looks worse, more boring drab maps, we want large scale maps with open areas like fields and greenery not drab industrial looking buildings.

Remember some of the multiplayer maps on call of duty 2, will trenches, fields and hedges these were brilliant!
GHOSTY05 40

Postby Goatboy081065 » 25 Jul 2009, 09:45

I will only be interested if they put in a patch to stop these mad catz lag switches. So many cheats on this Game now that I refuse to play it online anymore.
Goatboy081065 1

Postby Joe90_Remy700 » 25 Jul 2009, 12:35

Goatboy081065 wrote:I will only be interested if they put in a patch to stop these mad catz lag switches. So many cheats on this Game now that I refuse to play it online anymore.

i recently bought this game, all my mates were tellin me "no lag switches or moddy's" on WaW but i was in one match other day, this guy was usin both and CONSTANTLY. so now i know how and why.
what xbox should do is post the names and addresses of all the cheatin b*stards to me and i find 'em and break thier f*cking noses. i can't stand when sum c*nt uses a lag switch. moddy controllers aren't as bad but annoying on last stand and CoD4.
and wtf r mad catz doin makin cheat equipment? i heard most people use home made lag switches and moddy's. i'm never gettin any accessories from mad catz then.
what everyone should do is make a list of lag switchers and post them on a forum here, and the whole community can file complaint em and get em banned for sure
Joe90_Remy700 47

Postby AzzyCLB » 27 Jul 2009, 00:25

I was playing once and this one guy who was on the other team on every bloody and it really pi**ed me off that he was always getting 40+ kills in team deathmatch! constanstly being headshotted from under the map really began to annoy me so much that i booted my xbox off the cabinet. I always think to myself why microsoft hasnt banned this twat because surely this will lead to decreased sales of cod dlc and future games?

Anyway i you wanna file a complaint his gamertag is shadowfan468
AzzyCLB 27